The Turkish Ministry of Economic Affairs announced on the 21st that as a countermeasure against the steel and aluminum tariffs of the United States, Turkey has imposed a tariff of 267 million U.S. dollars on imports from the United States since that day.
The Turkish Ministry of Economic Affairs issued a statement on the same day that the total tariff imposed on U.S. goods by the United States is equal to the total U.S. tariffs imposed on Turkey.
According to the retaliatory tariff list submitted by Turkey to the WTO, a total of 22 kinds of U.S. goods are added to the tariff, including coal, paper, walnuts, almonds, tobacco, rice, whiskey, automobiles, cosmetics, machinery and petrochemical products.
The United States previously announced that it imposed tariffs of 25% and 10% respectively on steel and aluminum products in countries including Turkey. The Turkish government stated that this decision was "unacceptable."
- Embedded World 2020 Invitation Letter
- Chinese New Year Holidays Notice
- The 14th International Conference & Exhibition on Microwave and Antenna
- China International Hardware Show 2019
- Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Autumn Edition)
- Turkey Announces Addition Of 267 Million U.S. Tariffs On U.S. Products
- India takes action in advance to increase taxes on U.S. goods
- OWON Is Back From Indonesia Industrial Machinery And Electronic Products Exhib..
- OWON Is Attending The Indonesia Industrial Machinery And Electronic Products E..