Bett is the first industry show of the year in the education technology landscape, bringing together 850 leading companies, 103 exciting new edtech startups and over 34,700 attendees (131 countries represented) from the global education community, that come together to celebrate, find inspiration and discuss the future of education, as well as the role technology and innovation plays in enabling all educators and learners to thrive.
It’s a great show that we could not miss. OWON will send British Division team to attend the BETT show held on ExCeL London of U.K during Jan. 24 ~ 27. In this show, we will showcase a new solution for the laboratory instruments management: a combination of Xlab and Elab system. As we know, Xlab is OWON’s instruments management system which can help to monitor the students’ instruments and quickly collect the information from their side. Elab is an environment management system which help to manage the devices on laboratory, modules like the door entry security, the A/C system and the lighting system can ensure the safety on laboratory. Now, this two systems are great tools on laboratory class.
We are on N1-N20 hall and Booth. B409. OWON expects your visit!
Next: Happy Thanksgiving!
- XSA800 Series Spectrum Analyzer | New Product Release
- OWON invites you to visit Nanjing International Education Equipment and Sci. T..
- XDS4000 Series Multi-Function Touch Oscilloscope | New Product Release
- OWON invites you to visit Higher Education Expo China (2021)
- 2021 Chinese New Year Holidays Notice
- OWON invites you to visit Higher Education Expo China (2020)
- Application of OWON Oscilloscope in Automotive Sensors (3)
- Application of OWON Oscilloscope in Automotive Sensors (2)
- OWON invites you to visit China International Optoelectronic Exposition 2020
- Application Of OWON Oscilloscope In Automotive Sensors (1)