In the instrument industry for more than a decade, Lilliput (OWON) has been continuously expanding the product line to meet the needs of instrument enthusiasts. From the former hand-held portable oscilloscope, to the ultra-thin body desktop oscilloscope. The product line also expands, includes with signal generator, programmable power supply, wireless multimeter. This year, one new member adds in Lilliput (OWON) product family product- XSA1000 series spectrum analyzer.
Currently introduced two models XSA1015 and XSA1036, respectively, support 1.5G and 3.6G frequency. 10.4-inch large screen, user-friendly real-time data. The minimum resolution bandwidth of 10Hz, can easily distinguish the weak frequency gap. -130dBm assure less average noise level interfere with the actual data and can observe a weaker signal. The XSA1000 series provides EMI pre-compatibility capabilities to accurately test and diagnose electromagnetic interference.
- HDS200 Series 2-CH Handheld Oscilloscope | New Product Release
- OWON invites you to visit China Electronics Fair West Show (2021)
- XSA800 Series Spectrum Analyzer | New Product Release
- OWON invites you to visit Nanjing International Education Equipment and Sci. T..
- XDS4000 Series Multi-Function Touch Oscilloscope | New Product Release
- OWON invites you to visit Higher Education Expo China (2021)
- 2021 Chinese New Year Holidays Notice
- OWON invites you to visit Higher Education Expo China (2020)
- Application of OWON Oscilloscope in Automotive Sensors (3)
- Application of OWON Oscilloscope in Automotive Sensors (2)